St. Louis REALTOR, Dennis Norman foreclosuresThe St Louis foreclosure rates was 1.72 percent for September 2011, up from 1.67 percent the month before and increased 9.6 percent from September 2010 when the rate was 1.57 percent, according to a newly released data from CoreLogic. As usual, the St Louis foreclosure rate is significantly lower than the national foreclosure rate, which was 3.48 percent for September 2011.

Unfortunately, the St Louis mortgage delinquency rate increased in September again as well, rising to 4.80 percent from 4.71 percent the month before but was lower than a year ago when the rate was 5.18 percent.

St. Louis, MO 90+ Day Delinquency Rate Foreclosure Rate
April 2009 4.12% 1.11%
March 2009 4.05% 1.07%
February 2009 4.13% 0.99%
January 2009 4.05% 0.97%

Source: CoreLogic.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

23 comments to St Louis Foreclosure Rate Increases In September;  Up 9.5 percent from a year ago

• … [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 2941 additional Info on that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/investment-foreclosures/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased…

• This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

• … [Trackback]

[…] Read More Info here on that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased-9-6-percent-from-september-2010-when-the-rat…

• … [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 41753 more Information to that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/investment-foreclosures/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increas…

• … [Trackback]

[…] There you can find 87247 more Information on that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased-9-6-percent-from-septe…

• … [Trackback]

[…] Find More on to that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased-9-6-percent-from-september-2010-when-the-rate-was-1…

• Normally I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.

• … [Trackback]

[…] Information to that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/investment-foreclosures/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased-9-6-percent-from-september-2…

• … [Trackback]

[…] Read More on to that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased-9-6-percent-from-september-2010-when-the-rate-was-1…

• … [Trackback]

[…] Find More Information here on that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased-9-6-percent-from-september-2010-when-…

• … [Trackback]

[…] Info on that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased-9-6-percent-from-september-2010-when-the-rate-was-1-57-perc…

• … [Trackback]

[…] Find More to that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/investment-foreclosures/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased-9-6-percent-from-september-201…

• Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

• You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something that I feel I’d never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I’m having a look forward in your subsequent post, I’ll try to get the dangle of it!

• SEO

I very like this blog. Everything is cleared.

• What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Great job.

• My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Enjoyed reading this, very good stuff, thankyou. “Hereafter, in a better world than this, I shall desire more love and knowledge of you.” by William Shakespeare.

• … [Trackback]

[…] Here you will find 27351 more Info to that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/investment-foreclosures/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased-9-6-p…

• … [Trackback]

[…] Find More Info here to that Topic: stlouisrealestatenews.com/investment-foreclosures/st-louis-foreclosures/the-st-louis-foreclosure-rates-was-1-72-percent-for-september-2011-up-from-1-67-percent-the-month-before-and-increased-9-6-percent-from-sep…

• Good post. I study something tougher on totally different blogs everyday. It is going to all the time be stimulating to read content from different writers and observe somewhat something from their store. I’d desire to make use of some with the content on my weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a hyperlink on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

• An interesting dialogue is price comment. I think that you need to write more on this matter, it might not be a taboo subject but typically persons are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

• You are my breathing in, I possess few web logs and occasionally run out from to post .