Seven Percent Of St Louis Home Mortgages Are Underwater

As of the end of the 3rd quarter this year, 7 percent of all St Louis homeowners with a mortgage were in a negative equity position meaning their current mortgage balance exceeds the current value of their home, according to a report just released by Corelogic.  In addition, another 4.6 percent of St Louis homeowners with a mortgage are in a near-negative equity position putting a total of 11.6 percent of St Louis homeowners with a mortgage in a position where it would be hard for them to consider selling their home, without bringing money to closing.

For the state of Missouri, the negative equity rates is 6.3 percent and nationally it is 8.1 percent.

(We work hard on this and sure would appreciate a “Like”)[iframe 100 35 ]

Search St Louis Homes For Sale HERE
See ALL Homes That Will Be Open In St Louis This Weekend
5 Key Strategies To Assure A Quick Home Sale At The Maximum Price

National Negative Equity

Don’t miss these posts!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

🤞 Don’t miss info like this!

We don’t spam! Read more in our Privacy Policy

Comments are closed.