Now is the time to buy a home survey shows

time to buy a homeA survey by LendingTree reveals that now is the time to buy a home if you want to beat the coming higher home prices and interest rates.  According to the survey of individuals that say they are considering buying a home in the coming year, 68% say they feel home prices will rise and 64% think interest rates will rise in the next 12 months.

Of the would-be home buyers surveyed, 57 percent are first-time home buyers and 45 percent said they are “actively” shopping for a home while the remaining 55 percent said they are “casual” shoppers.

Click here to see where home prices have risen the most in St Louis in the past year

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply