Got Gas?

Yes, I’m referring to CO Gas, more commonly known as Carbon Monoxide, of course!

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a silent killer! There are many reasons why you should have a fully functional Carbon monoxide (CO) detector in your house at all times!

First we need to understand the facts!

  • Carbon Monoxide is deadly! It is an odorless, colorless and poisonous gas.
  • Carbon Monoxide is produced by the incomplete burning of various fuels such as; coal, wood, charcoal, oil propane and natural gas. Simple things that may be found in a home!
  • On average, about 170 people in the United States die each year from the Carbon Monoxide produced by non-automotive consumer products.
  • Carbon Monoxide replaces oxygen in the blood stream, so you can die from a high concentration in a short period of time.

What are the symptoms?

This short Video on Carbon Monoxide Will Show You How To Protect Yourself & Your Family
(We work hard on this and sure would appreciate a “Like”)[iframe 100 35 ]

Search St Louis Homes For Sale HERE
See ALL Homes That Will Be Open In St Louis This Weekend

  Continue reading “Got Gas?